Supply Chain as a Competitive Advantage: Sustainable Success in North American Oil & Gas Markets
Wed, Oct 26, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
Short lead times and unpredictable conditions in the Oil & Gas industry can create costly challenges in supply chains. By implementing a LEAN culture of continuous improvement you can eliminate waste, increase productivity and gain end-to-end visibility leading to a sustainable and well-oiled supply chain.
• Current state of oil and gas industry (cost pressures, daily market shifts)
• Current state of operating oil and gas supply chain (current characteristics/activities of the life-cycle)
• Typical day of well site (volumes, activities)
• Who served in the organization (c-suite, procurement, trans., field)
• Current supply chain pain points to the producersSpeakers include: Steve Martin Will TaylorVice President of Operations Senior Director, Engineering Ryder System, Inc. Ryder System, Inc.
Seating is limited, reserve your spot today.
This educational webinar is sponsored by: Ryder System, Inc.
By registering for this webinar you agree to receive future email notifications for North American Oil and Gas Pipelines Webinars. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails. They are sent from Benjamin Media Inc | 10050 Brecksville Rd. | Brecksville, OH 44141 | 330-467-7588 | www.benjaminmedia.com.
CEU REQUEST FORM: It is the responsibility of attendees to contact their state approval boards to verify whether they accept webinars for credit. It is free to attend a North American Oil and Gas Pipelines webinar. If you would like a CEU certificate for attending there will be a $10 administrative fee. Click here for CEU Form (PDF).