Billing effectively (and accurately) for Integrated Behavioral Health Services
Mon, Jun 6, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
Adding behavioral health services into your primary care practice? You’ll need to be sure you’re getting reimbursed for these new services, which means knowing what services you can bill for, learning a web of new codes and numbers, identifying which staff can be reimbursed, training staff to code services appropriately, and, taking advantage of new global payments. Join financing and integration experts from primary care centers on this webinar to learn the practical ins and outs of billing for behavioral health services to a variety of third-party payers, including Medicare and Medicaid. Be ready to discuss the menu of billing options available that can match your center’s needs.
After this webinar, participants will:
- Identify billing options for integrated behavioral health services
- Ask questions to identify if Medicaid and Medicare numbers are appropriately linked to the mental health services provided
- Employ tips for working with clinical and billing staff at the same time
- Virna Little, PsyD, LCSW-R, SAP, Vice President for Psychosocial Services and Community Affairs, The Institute for Family Health
- Alicia Smith, MHA, Managing Principal, Health Management Associates
- Gina Lasky, PhD, MAPL, Senior Consultant, Health Management Associates
Please note the following:
Registration is free and closed captioning is available upon request.
The audio for this webcast is via computer speakers and not telephone. We recommend using external speakers for desktop computers to ensure best audio quality. Test your system here >>
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions does not provide certificates of attendance or continuing education credits for webinar attendance.