Creating a Culture of Wellness: A 360 Degree View
Wed, May 4, 2016 2:29 PM EDT
Achieving health and wellness calls for a focus on integrated care, but is your organization truly incorporating health and wellness into everything you do? Join this webinar to learn how to use a self-assessment tool to increase your organization’s awareness of the key components of a wellness-focused culture. Learn how to engage in a reflective process to identify what you should keep doing, stop doing, and start doing to truly have a culture of wellness, and hear from a SAMHSA Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration (PBHCI) grantee who has used this tool to assess and implement wellness across their agency.
After this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the definition of a “culture of wellness” and SAMHSA’s eight dimensions of wellness.
- Learn how to use the Culture of Wellness assessment tool to identify your organization’s degree of wellness
- Gain practical strategies to implement a system wide approach to wellness within your organization
- Linda Ligenza, LCSW, Clinical Services Director, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Anthony J. Salerno, PhD, Integrated Care Consultant, SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions, National Council for Behavioral Health
- SAMHSA PBHCI grantee
Please note the following:
Registration is free and closed captioning is available upon request.
The audio for this webcast is via computer speakers and not telephone. We recommend using external speakers for desktop computers to ensure best audio quality. Test your system here >>
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions does not provide certificates of attendance or continuing education credits for webinar attendance.